I have the following scenario:
1. On server A, a 10-user JIRA license. So far used to investigate JIRA.
2. On server B, a 50-user JIRA license. This is in production use.
Then I want to:
3. Prepare a new server C to use as a JIRA test server.
4. Make a copy of the production database on server B, and use the copy on the new JIRA test server C.
5. Ensure that 10 or less users are able to log in to the JIRA test server C.
6. Install the 10-user license from server A on the new JIRA test server C.
7. Kill the server A installation.
Most of this, I think I can acheive, but any recommendations is appreciated. However, for step 6 - to install the old license, I need help. How can I do this?
Scrub the 10 user license, its not required. Generate a Developer license off your 50 user JIRA license, which is specifically for Testing, deploy the Developer license to server A and C.
Go to https://my.atlassian.com locate your JIRA license, there is a link to generate a Developer license.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs