Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Issues...

Jenny January 16, 2013

I have ten user licenses in the OnDemand version. The system is erroneously counting disabled users in the license count and thereby is not allowing me to add new active users by disabling others to keep the active count under 10. Everything i read says that this license count included only active (not disabled) users.

I have also looked on line for solutions and found that there is a way to disable license count via Application Access page. Because we are using the on-demand version i do not have access to this page. so that is a dead end.

4 answers

0 votes
Jenny January 27, 2013

I should add that this is for Confluence -On Demand.

Also - I made sure the deleted user was not associated to any groups and still got te error. Hours later - the user I tried to add and recieved errors on gets majically added.

See the error page below.

Can someone help me with the error page iam getting?

Jenny January 27, 2013

HEre is the image of the error i get when adding a new user - all the time.

0 votes
Karie Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

You do need to remove them from the users group as well as remove their application access. If you are an administrator in your OnDemand instance (we are OnDemand), you should have access to the Application Access item on the left sidebar when accessing User Administration.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

exactly...additionally you can create a new group (call it what you want) and put the inactive accounts in this one.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2013

You need to remove the users from any group that lets them log in.

By default, this is the "jira users" group - could you check that group and make sure it has 10 or less users?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events