JSON format of all webhooks callbacks

Hi,

In the Webhooks page you have a thorough example of an issue related webhook - where can I find the JSON structure of all the other webhooks and when they are triggered, e.g. is sprint_updated is triggered when an issue is moved inside or outside of the sprint? I couldn't find any information regarding the format and triggering of the other issues.

Thanks,

Aviad 

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I don't know where to find the format but I have found the webhook inspector to be very useful in seeing the structure: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/webhook-inspector

Thanks, I couldn't find how do I install it on my on demand instance? Couldn't find it in the market place

It states that you shouldn't do it on a production environment - I have only one cloud instance. Do people buy more than one cloud instance?

You could just start another seven day trial instance to test it yes.

Otherwise you could try the add-on locally by downloading the atlassian-plugin-sdk and running:

atlas-run-cloud --application jira-software

Then you download the webfragment finder and run that and watch the log output.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 5 hours ago in Europe

ABUG-20 Livestream: The 20th Atlassian Belgian User Group (including a Summit 2018 Recap)

You can't/couldn't make it to our User Group today? Don't worry, we'll be live streaming and recording the event for your sake. Comments, questions, basically any reactions can be posted below! New...

32 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you