Is what the uprest principle is suppressed by the api rest of jira

Lamia ADJIR August 8, 2017

We work on the creation of  issue in the jira instance from an ERP using the api rest
Now I want to test if a issue with some parameters "Codeclient" is already exists  I modify its otherwise I create it "Principle uprest"

can I do this  in a single request of creation instead of request get and put, there is a module which alow us to do this ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2017

I am sorry, I do not think this has translated well.

I can not start to guess at what the title means.  I do not know what a "power supply of JIRA" might be.  I do understand that you are using the REST API, but I don't understand where you are going with parameters, codeclient or principle uprest

I understand you are trying to do a single issue create, so I can tell you that yes, you can create an issue with all fields filled in one go.  But I am stuck on the rest of it.

It might help if you posted in your native language?

Lamia ADJIR August 9, 2017

Bonjour,

je m'éxcuse  sur la qualité du traduction , exactement j'utilise l'api rest pour la création d'une demande en envoyant des parametre par exemple (code chantier, code client) par un fichier Json,

ma question est :

Est ce que je peux envoyer une seule requête de création en testant l'existance de la demande avec un code chantier et code client envoyé.

la solution que j'ai proposé est d'envoyer une requête search  et suite à son résultat j'envoie une creation si la demande n'existe pas sinon une requête de mise à jour,

Est ce que je peux faire ça sans passé par  une requête de (recherche)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2017

My French is bad, but I think I understand it.

No, you need to make two requests.  One to check the existence, and the second to do the create if the results from the check say it is needed.

Lamia ADJIR August 9, 2017

thank you for your reply :)

best regards 

Suggest an answer