Is there a way to change "Unresolved" to "resolved" automatically when an issue is moved from Verify to Complete?

Is there a way to change "Unresolved" to "resolved" automatically when an issue is moved from Verify to Complete?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Lisa, you can update the "Resolution" field as a post function for the step Verify->Complete.

Awesome, thanks....being that I am brand new to Jira, would it be possible for you to give me some clues as to how to do this? :)

Create a draft of your workflow, go to the transition that takes the issue from Verify->Complete, go to "Post Functions", "Add" a new post function, select "Update Issue Field" and pick "Resolution" in the dropdown. You'll have to publish the workflow when you're done your testing.

This widget could not be displayed.

Set the resolution in the workflow post function for that transition.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

125 views 15 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you