How to view all stories (Done/Not Done)

Once the issue or story is done/completed, it is removed from the backlog and it can be viewed either in sprint reports or under epics. However Its very important to know all the stories or issue together for review purposes. for example if some featue is missed or not, which hard to catch if they are scattered in different places.

How can we see all the stories together  whether done or not done, irrespective of epic too.

3 answers

0 votes

Hey,

You will need to configure the board filter to include issues on those statuses. smile

-- Arthur Gonçalves

Hey,

Could you please share the steps to configure the filter.

Thanks

Go to the board configuration, look at the general tab, and you'll be able to see and edit the filter there.  (Assuming you are admin)

0 votes

Hello Abdulrahim,

Assuming you want to also restrict it by sprint, you should be able to do that following this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/JIRA+Agile%3A+How+to+search+for+a+Sprint+using+JQL 

And simply adding the JQL parameters to filter issues by "Done" or "not Done"

Well I don't want to restrict to a sprint. All I am trying to achieve is to export all the stories in the project to an excel which can be used as a reference for requirements, for better tracking.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 13 hours ago in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

29 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you