I am just experiencing a bit with jira/folio. I set up a portfolio with different folios and also planned some expenses.
On the other hand I created a ticket with a label A and also added this label to one of the planned expenses in order to assign the effort to these planned expenses.
But if I now generate the expense report and filter this label, I do not see anything else than 0.00.
How else can I assign tickets directly to planned expenses to one folio?
Thanks in advance
Sorry for the delay, the FOLIO team gets notify for all questions tagged as "addon-com.greffon.folio" unfortunatelly not "folio".
The use of labels in an expense report for planned costs is a way to regroup planned expenses and positions.
The use of labels in an expense report for actual costs is a way to regroup actual expenses and worked hours (based on the worklogs of the labeled issues).
Issues do not intervene with the planned costs.
I hope this helps.
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs