Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop emails?

Deleted user June 30, 2011

I turned off getting email notifications for most subscriptions, but I still get emails about questions I haven't been involved in.

5 answers

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2011

We found at least one notifications issue: ANSWERS-117.

0 votes
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2011

It seems like the "Stop Notifications" button in the settings doesn't actually do anything (it always says "Currently you have notifications enabled.")

Instead, it might be worth disabling each option manually, if you haven't tried it already:

* Go your user profile,

* Select Your Preferences -> Email Notification Preferences.

* Select "No Notifications" for everything, uncheck all the checkboxes, and click "Update".

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
July 26, 2011

The stop notifications problem was a bug that now is fixed. At least, it's working for me now.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2011

same here..I already have raised an issue for this..!

0 votes
Laura Kolker
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2011

Me too! Notifications seems kind of mysterious.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 1, 2011

I have the converse, I don't get emails for lots of tags I favourited.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events