How to make AC webPanel sized to whole page? Edited

I'm building connect addon that adds itself to 'jira.project.sidebar.plugins.navigation' and it's rendered as whole page with project sidebard and top navigation bar.

My page's height is really large - let's say 2000px and I'd like it to have sticky header (the one that's stays always in the top of the page). I've noticed that my page is loaded in iframe which height is set to 2000px - my page is fully visible in JIRA, but as it's iframe, when I scroll my page is not aware about the scroll, so my sticky header doesn't work.

Can I somehow force Atlassian Connect to extend iframe just to the height of window? So that my iframe has a scrollbars?

I tried with:

doesn't seem to help.

Edit: I seem not the only one that have this problem:

1 answer

0 vote
Sam Hall Community Champion Apr 11, 2017

Hi Henry - Welcome to the community.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer here, but just to let you know...

Since your question is development related, you can also try asking this over at: (if you haven't already).

There are a lot of helpful and experienced people over there, so you might get a quick, informed response.

You can read more about the Developer Community in this article:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

288 views 38 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot