How does the Advanced Searching Function myProjects() work ? Because it's nog giving any hit back to me... :-(

Gunther De Cock June 22, 2016

I create a new filter with Advanced Searching : project in myProjects()
But no result ... and I cannot find this function back in the Online Documentation 

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Petar Petrov (Appfire)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2016

This is actually a Script Runner function - see documentation here. What it does is:

Selects only issues from projects in which you are a member. Being a member means being in any role, except where that is by virtue of being in a group with a global permission. That is, many projects will have the group jira-users in the Users role. These won’t be included in myProjects, as generally you will not be interested in them.

Gunther De Cock June 23, 2016

Thanks for your Answer. 

In this case people are individually added to the "Developer" role, but also no result when using myProjects()    

0 votes
Gunther De Cock July 4, 2016

FYI, I don't have permission to change towards the most recent version myself, so I'll have to wait...

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2016

some changes were made to that, can you try the most recent version?

0 votes
Gunther De Cock June 23, 2016

Thanks for your reaction: 

nstalled version: 3.1.4

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 22, 2016

if you need help with that, can you provide the version of ScriptRunner pls

Suggest an answer