Hide submenu in menu Issues

Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to hide the 'Create Issue' submenu from the main menu 'Issues' (our users have custom webitems to create pre-configured issues, and I need to hide the standard menus).

I tried to call "AJS.$('.create-issue').hide();" but later I noticed that the menu is generated dynamically, in result of the rest call "/jira/rest/api/1.0/menus/find_link?inAdminMode=false&_=1378287576103".

Are there any events in Jira that I could catch and hide that menu? I already tried with JIRA.bind(JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED, function(){})" but that doesn't seem to work...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2013

Ok sorry... this is trivial using css... wondering what I was thinking to try doing it with js...

Suggest an answer