Green Hopper Privileges

Kiran Reddy December 11, 2012

Hi we are evaluating Green Hopper, we have given admin privileges to those who are creating Rapid Boards.

However, they are doing some changes in workflows with out informing, could you please let us know how to avoid these, also let me know what privileges to be given to create rapid boards.

1 answer

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

AFAIK people don't need special permissions to create a rapid board. They just have to be administered to a project (that's been enabled for Greenhopper use).

BTW: NEVER give away admin privileges to users! They'll mess up your whole system!!!

Cheers Christian

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

Absolutely right. I was typing before I thought about it... :-)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2012

No no no - you should always give admin to users! Clearing up the mess they make keeps me in work! :-)

Suggest an answer