Filter notifications based on tags

Answers is getting busier these days and I am interested to know if there is a way to exclude certain questions based on their tags?

I know we can subscribe to all questions or only certain tags but what I want is "All questions - certain tags". This is a great platform to keep up to date with all the tricks and tips for various products and I don't want to miss questions and answers just because they don't have tags which I am not subscribed to.

Exclusing certain tags might help in reducing the number of emails every day. What do others think about it?

If it is not currently supported, I will create a feature request but I just want to make sure that I am not missing something that is obvious.

3 answers

1 accepted

hello,

I want to create an x-porter template in which if in the requirement's description, there is a bullet list, that bullet list to be formatted with a specific Style (example "Heading 2").

And if I find tables , these header of the tables to be formatted to another style ("Header 2" for example)

What is the code which I should add in my template for this?

I think that the answer not up to the point.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

449 views 83 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you