Filter notifications based on tags

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013

Answers is getting busier these days and I am interested to know if there is a way to exclude certain questions based on their tags?

I know we can subscribe to all questions or only certain tags but what I want is "All questions - certain tags". This is a great platform to keep up to date with all the tricks and tips for various products and I don't want to miss questions and answers just because they don't have tags which I am not subscribed to.

Exclusing certain tags might help in reducing the number of emails every day. What do others think about it?

If it is not currently supported, I will create a feature request but I just want to make sure that I am not missing something that is obvious.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2013
0 votes
lecoxicaka February 23, 2017

I think that the answer not up to the point.

0 votes
vilcu georgiana September 15, 2015

hello,

I want to create an x-porter template in which if in the requirement's description, there is a bullet list, that bullet list to be formatted with a specific Style (example "Heading 2").

And if I find tables , these header of the tables to be formatted to another style ("Header 2" for example)

What is the code which I should add in my template for this?

Suggest an answer