Exocet advanced data panel - select issues

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2015

In the Exocet Data Panel, I want to show all issues linked with a specific link type ("blocks") to the current issue. However, when I enter as "JQL Issue Selector" the query :

issueFunction in hasLinks("blocks")

also issues linked (with another link than blocked) to the current issue, but blocking another issue are shown sad . How can I avoid ?

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I can confirm the issueFunction (coming indeed from the Scriptrunner plugin) is working without any problems in the Exocet JQL issues selector in the Advanced Datapanel (JIRA 6.3.12, Exocet 2.3.2, ScriptRunner 3.0.7). I hope it will remain working i future versions!

Being able to use a placeholder (something like $issue) for the current issue in the JQL would be great (necessary! smile).

0 votes
Nicolas Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2015

Hello Marc,

Actually the 'issueFunction' comes from the ScriptRunner plugin therefore you will certainly not be able to use it in Exocet.

You could probably use a query like : issuekey in linkedIssues(<key>,<link_type>) in order to select issues with a specific link type. However, you will need to put the value of the current issue in the <key> variable which is not possible now with Exocet since it does not allow dynamic JQL.

This improvement has already been taken into account by the Valiantys developer team. Just to let you know, Valiantys provides its own support platform that you can use for any request : https://jira.valiantys.com.

Suggest an answer