End of Due Date

Truong Dai November 17, 2012

hi All

In Atlassian support, after 5 days from Due Date, they system adds commend into the Issue automatically.

Could you help me how to do it in Jira?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2012

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation. You can modify it as needed! Something like this:

<JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.enterprise.JiraTagLib" xmlns:core="jelly:core" xmlns:log="jelly:log" >
<jira:Login username="atlassiansupport" password="[your password]">
    <log:warn>Running Comment issues service</log:warn>
    <!-- Properties for the script -->
    <core:set var="comment">This is your comment</core:set>
    <core:set var="filter7Days" value="11505" />

<!-- Run the SearchRequestFilter -->
    <jira:RunSearchRequest filterid="${filter7Days}" var="issues" />

<core:forEach var="issue" items="${issues}">
        <log:warn>Commenting on issue ${issue.key}</log:warn>
        <jira:AddComment issue-key="${issue.key}" comment="${comment}"/>
    </core:forEach>
</jira:Login>
</JiraJelly>

Thanks for your support, but I need to add commend into issue only (do not need to inactive the issue) and same date with due-date. It means to remainder staffs that "Today is deadline of the task"

Can you help me to modify script?

thanks in advance.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2012

I have added a sample code. Not tested!

Hi Jobin

Thanks, but code is find issues in 5 business day rather than find issues has due date = today()

<jira:RunSearchRequest filterid="${filter7Days}" var="issues" />

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2012

No, the code only runs a filter. You can run any filter that you have and use the filters id instead of 11505 in the example.

Just create a filter with due date as today. duedate >= startOfDay() or something!

Suggest an answer