Dragon slayed, but can't get t-shirt?

I've completed the "Here Be Dragons" process, but at the very end the link to get a t-shirt is broken. The following address just takes me to a 404 page: http://www.atlassian.com/starter/youslayedthedragon.jsp

Is there a new address for this form, or another way I can obtain the t-shirt. Please let me know how to proceed.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I guess that's simply an old, outdated marketing campaign where they didn't bother shutting down all the web sites. "Here be Dragons" was intended for JIRA 6.4 and earlier, and JIRA 7 has been out for quite a while now. Also the Twitter feed for "Here be Dragons" seems to have been deleted

If this does really bother you, the best point of contact would IMO be Atlassian Support, as they should be quickly able to find out whether Here Be Dragons is still supposed to be active and if the 404 is a bug or a feature. (Here be Dragons also said to contact Support if you're stuck setting it up, so ...)

Steven Behnke Community Champion Oct 07, 2016

Our new employees all complete Dragons first thing when they start with us. It's been working until recently.

This widget could not be displayed.

I know Atlassian used a "Customer Advocates (CA)" project on their support site to track these, and I can see my old entry, but I don't see any forms to submit new entries.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

90 views 13 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you