Do I really have to purchase the same number of Gantt-Chart plug-in licenses as I have for JIRA?

Troy Barry November 6, 2013

I have 100 license version of JIRA/Confluence but I need less than 10 Gantt-Chart licenses. Do I really need to buy the 100 license for the Gantt-Chart plug-in or can I purchase the 10 license Gantt-Chart plug-in and assign to specifc users?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2013

"Paid via Atlassian" requires their rules and policies as documented for all related addons on the Atlassian Marketplace.

If you are located within Europe and premerely within Germany, I can offer you direct billing and a different license model. Due to tax issues and related topics, it is too complicated to do this outside Europe. We would have to check your concrete country to sort out.

Regards,
Frank

Troy Barry November 7, 2013

Thank you Frank. We're in the US.

0 votes
Robert Donaldson January 9, 2014

Frank,

Demo licenses from the Market place, Can these be installed on a development server then moved to a production server? Or is it once you install the license its tied to that server?

Second, I'm in the same boat as Troy. We have a large JIRA user base, but I only need to support 10 or less Gnatt users (Managers). Is it possible to purchase licensing direct from the US?

0 votes
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2013

Soyatec allows you to purchase a license outside of the Atlassian Marketplace, which will allow you to only purchase the number of licenses that you need. They have some detailed information about pricing and how to purchase here: http://www.jiraproject.com/confluence/display/JRAGANTT/Pricing

If you purchase the plugin from the Atlassian Marketplace, then yes your licenses must match.

Troy Barry November 7, 2013

Thank you Jeff.

Suggest an answer