Configuring OAuth for a SharePoint consumer

Kourosh Saleh September 16, 2013

Hi,
I have created a SharePoint Web Part which will be used to create Jira Issuies. Now I have installed Jira on my Dev machine and created an application link. I have read a lot about OAuth for Jira and I think I must configure my Application Link to accept incoming Authentication. I have created a Self Signed Certificate. I don't know what I have to write for Consumer Key, Consumer Name and Public Key. Thanks for your help.

2 answers

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hi Kourosh,

Here you can see an example of integration through OAuth, in this page you have a sample JAVA client to simulate the third-party system, in your case SharePoint. Did you have the chance to check this documentation already?

Cheers

Kourosh Saleh September 23, 2013

Yes it is a sample and I am trying to move the code to C#. Usualy when You have a OAuth implementation you use Consumer key and conumer secret. But here for Jira it uses private key and I don't see in .class files what happend with it. big challenge.

0 votes
Blia Xiong September 16, 2013

I'm having similar issues as well.

Suggest an answer