1. How to set auto closed for a ticket? From Resolved to Closed. Like ticket should close automatically after 10 days. If user is happy with the provided resolution. He can only close ticket. (Adamin/Developers should not). Consider once closed ticket by user can’t re-open user has to file new case.
2. How to set email notification to Reporter/Developer etc… when ticket is on waiting on or Pending for longer time. like every 2 days email notification to concern ticket members?
3. Unable to edit Resolution field on resolved state? Please see the attached images. Currently I have below available status fields for Resolution.
Please let me know how to enable this field.
A fix for this issue is checked into the tree and tested.
The problem is a duplicate of an existing issue.
All attempts at reproducing this issue failed, or not enough information was available to reproduce the issue. Reading the code produces no clues as to why this behavior would occur. If more information appears later, please reopen the issue.
1. There's a few approaches to "transition after X days", but most of them need coding. Atlassian do it with https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Jelly+Escalation which is probably the most simple. The rest of your answer is basically "do this in the workflow" - add/remove the transitions you need, and put conditions on them (e.g. from resolved to closed, use the condition "only the reporter")
2. Set up a filter for issues that are pending and subscribe to it, or use the same trick as in answer 1 - modify it to comment on a dormant issue if the "updated" date is over X days
3. There are no screen shots, but it sounds like you either don't have "resolution" as a field on the edit screen, or you've got the "do not allow edit while issue is in this status" flag set in the workflow
It's a property applied to a step in the workflow. Can't remember the full thing off the top of my head, it's something like jira.editable.status. I cheat when I need it, and look in the default Jira workflow because it's in there (on the closed step) and can't be removed
I almost said "status" there, but it would be wrong. Although there's a 1:1 mapping between step and status in any workflow, it's important that you don't think of them as synonymous outside a single workflow - because this is a property on a step, it means you can have two workflows that have a "closed" status, one with edit enabled, and one with edit blocked.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs