Can we generate new checklist for each status ?

Can we generate ne wchecklist , per workflow stage? like we have a list in one status and when we change the status to something else the checklist changes/new checlikst if created automatically.

Basically in order to move from one stage to other we want to have the check list

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi NIshant

If I understand your request correctly, you want certain checkbox type custom fields to be checked before an issue transitions from one status to another.

This you can achieve by setting validators in your workflow to check that the checkbox custom fields are checked. (assuming you have jira suite utilities plugin)

Rahul

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Nishant,

If I understand correctly, you want the checklist to change based on the workflow transition, not only verify if the checklist is complete. As Rahul mentioned, you will need the help of a third party add-on to do this.

You may also want to take a look at Checklist but I don't think you will be able to change its value during the transition. You can validate if the checklist is complete but that's about it.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

51 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you