Can two users view the same "Planned Sprint"?

Adam Davidson July 4, 2012

From what I understand, "Planned Sprints" are the issues in the Rapid Board (specifically the "Plan" view) which lie above the Sprint Marker, but the sprint is not Active yet.

Our Product Management team is looking to plan the Sprint, but when one member adds an item to the Planned Sprint, it doesn't updated the other team member's Planned Sprint in the Plan view.

Is it possible that when I add an issue to the Planned sprint, for them to see this updated?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Hunter
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2012

Hi Adam,

At the moment the sprint marker is entirely client side and so there isn't any way for this to be shared between team members. We do have a feature request that's being worked on that you can find at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5383. Please do vote on that issue to increase it's exposure. :)

Cheers,

Matt

Adam Davidson July 4, 2012

Thanks for the response Matthew (although it wasn't the one I was hoping for). If the plan is to move the agile portion entirely to the "Rapid Board" view, this should be a higher priority as it makes it very difficult for teams to plan a sprint.

Bob King July 31, 2012

This is a feature that we'd very much like to see as well. We were briefly confounded when trying to plan our first sprint in Greenhopper.

John Burns
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2012
Bob King July 31, 2012

Thanks John!

Suggest an answer