Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Licenses Transfer to another company

Ravi Chandar November 18, 2013

We are in the process of acquiring a company. It has good number of Atlassian licenses but with no maintainence. Is it possible to move the licenses to our company? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

3 answers

1 vote
Eric S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2013

Hi Ravi,

In the case of a merger or acquisition, you are granted the right to transfer software licenses to another company per section 14 of the [Atlassian End User Agreement](http://www.atlassian.com/end-user-agreement/):

End User may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Atlassian (which consent will not be unreasonably withheld), provided that the assignee agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Atlassian may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part without consent of End User. Any permitted assignee shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

As Nic mentione, if you reach out to our customer advocate team we can assist with the transfer of licenses. We'll be able to provide a Consent to Assign form to begin the process.

We look forward to hearing form you.

Cheers,
Eric Snyder

0 votes
Ravi Chandar November 18, 2013

Thanks for the quick response. I will ask my team to get in touch with you.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2013

It would be easiest to contact sales-at-atlassian-dot-com to get this sorted out.

I'd start by making sure you have access to both companies my.atlassian accounts (be added as the billing or technical person on the licences), but then contact Atlassian for more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events