Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Opsgenie works with Nagios and Jira?

Shah Baloch August 10, 2020

I didn't find much information in the documentation that how Opsgenie works with Jira and Nagios.  We're looking for a system that we can Integrate it with Nagios and Jira. I mean whenever there will be a Nagios issue alert it should create a Jira ticket. or If there is an existing ticket then it should not create a duplicate ticket. Each type of alert should be created with a different issue or a different project. For example, I create a project "Nagios Incidences" and have Issue types or Components "Applications, Database, Server" etc, if there are Application related alerts it should choose the "Application" issue type or Component, if it is a database related alert it should pick up the "Database" Issue type or component. Each Issue Type or Component should be auto-assign to the concerned team or a user. I mean application issues should assign to the Application team and database alert to the Database team.

Here are my questions

How I can integrate it with Jira and Nagios?

Can I map multiple issue types, or Components or Projects?

Will it auto-assign the issue to the concerned team base on alerts?

Will it not create a duplicate ticket if the issue not resolved yet?

Will not create a duplicate ticket if receive the "Recovery" email?

Before submitting a proposal to the purchasing team, I just want to make sure it will work according to our needs. Thank you for helping.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shah Baloch August 12, 2020

This can be close, I reached out to the support. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events