• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Opsgenie <3’s Community: Reflecting Before the New Year

As we bring 2019 to a close I've been reflecting on how the Opsgenie Collection has grown. Although we haven't even reached one year old just yet, we've still achieved a lot. Here's a quick look at what's occurred: 

Because of all of you, the time you put in, and your enthusiasm for Opsgenie (and the Community as a whole) we now have 46 articles, 13 discussions, and 71 questions. Special shout out to @Monique vdB for helping us craft such a successful space.

I'd also like to give a special thanks @FUN MAN ANDY@Jodi LeBlanc@Jimmy Seddon , @Veronique DUFOUR , @Davin Studer @Ollie Guan_携程, and @Kat Warner _TechTime_. Your early participation in the Opsgenie Collection helped us to gain momentum when it was most important, and above all made Opsgenie feel fully welcomed into the Community's fold. If I didn't mention you directly, I'm still grateful for your contributions! Keep them coming in 2020. I'm very excited for what the New Year will bring!

Wishing you all health, happiness, and success in 2020. <3 

Best,
Kate 

7 comments

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Dec 26, 2019

Thanks so much @Kate Clavet for the mention! Congrats on your achievements this past year and wishing you a fabulous 2020! ♡

Like # people like this

Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Dec 27, 2019

That is totally awesome @Kate Clavet ! What a fantastic year it has been for your guys! Cannot wait to see what 2020 brings - although we already know that an ACE in Amsterdam is on the cards. #Exciting!!

Such a pleasure to be involved and helpout along with my #usualsuspect community buddies. 

Have a very Happy New Year! 🏆🥇💙🌟💪🥂🍻

GenieDance.gif

Like # people like this

Thanks @Kate Clavet!  I'm always here to help when needed and much like @FUN MAN ANDY said I'm not surprised so see who else is in the shout out... great job guys!

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year, I can't wait to see what 2020 will bring!

Like # people like this
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Dec 30, 2019

Excellent GIF @Jimmy Seddon ! LOVE it 🥇😍 Best way to visualise the "helping hand" Kate & co. are receiving. 😜

Like # people like this
Alison Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2020

Congrats on all of Opsgenie's early success with Community! To an even better 2020 :) 

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Jan 22, 2020

Thanks so much @Alison ! 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

New! Investigate and re-deploy stable deployments from the Incident Investigation view in Opsgenie

We’re excited to announce the latest enhancement to Opsgenie’s Incident Investigation view. Now when an incident occurs users can select the previous stable deployment, and begin the redeployment pro...

297 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you