cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signups for Friday Fun, October 2022 to February 2023

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

The latest thread accepting new signups is here!

We are getting close to the end of our previous list, so it's time to open up sign-ups again!  Please comment below with the date you would prefer and we will get you scheduled in.

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, October 21: @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

Friday, October 28: @Peter Van de Voorde 

Friday, November 4: @Brant Schroeder 

Friday, November 11: @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ 

Friday, November 18: @Carolyn Allen 

Friday, November 25: @Gergo Matyas 

Friday, December 2: @Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ 

Friday, December 9: @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Friday, December 16: @Andy Gladstone 

Friday, December 23: @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ 

Friday, December 30: @Craig Nodwell 

Friday, January 6: @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ 

Friday, January 13: @Summer_Hogan 

Friday, January 20: @Walter Buggenhout 

Friday, January 27: @Oliver Schalch 

Friday, February 3: @Dan 

Friday, February 10: @Valerie Knapp 

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

23 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

I'll take Friday, Dec 23 and/or Friday Dec 30

Like # people like this
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

I'm happy to take January 6th.

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 👋 I'll take October 21st if it's still free, if not November 11th would be my second choice 😃

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 20, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Hello Laura! This is your pre-friday friendly reminder to get the (Friday) Fun started! Here is your link! 🙌🥳

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I'll take Friday December 16. Thanks!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

You got it @Andy Gladstone!

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Please can I have Friday, 10 February?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Done!

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 9, 2023

@Valerie Knapp  Hi Valerie! The last friday fun sign-up of this thread! Be on the lookout  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics.

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Hey @Jimmy Seddon I'll close the year out with Friday, December 30.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Great!  You got it!

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon - I'll take January 13th! 

Saralie S.
Community Manager
January 12, 2023

Hi Summer! This is your Friday Fun reminder! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics. Can't wait to read what you have in store for us!

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon , I can see Friday, November 11 is still available. Count me in, please :)

Saralie S.
Community Manager
November 10, 2022

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Hi Martin! Today's your lucky day because it's Friday (Jr. depending where you are)! It's your turn for our Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon ,

I can do Friday, October 28th if that's ok.

Cheers,
Peter

Saralie S.
Community Manager
October 27, 2022

@Peter Van de Voorde Good day Peter! Just a spooktacular reminder that it is your turn for this week's friday fun!  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And some candy for the road!  

giphy

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2022
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon, happy to sign up for January 20th, if still available! 

Like Peter Van de Voorde likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
January 19, 2023

Greetings @Walter Buggenhout  How time has flown since October 2022! 😄 Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create this week's Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference. And you don't have to do it upside down, I promise!

giphy

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Mission accepted @Saralie S. and accomplished: this week's Cheers for the team is out in the open!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2022

I can do November 4th.

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2022

I can do February 3rd 

Saralie S.
Community Manager
February 2, 2023

Hi Dan! This is your friday fun reminder! Since it's technically Friday in the AU, you can begin sharing your fun.  Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I can do December 2nd 🎅

Saralie S.
Community Manager
December 1, 2022

@Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ Hi Katarzyna! It's (almost) time for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics for reference.

Carolyn Allen October 13, 2022

Pick me for Nov 18th??   pick me.png

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2022

How can I say no to such enthusiastic arm waving.  You got it!

Like Carolyn Allen likes this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
November 17, 2022

@Carolyn Allen Hi Carolyn! It's your turn for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics. And I love the bitmoji! 😆😆

Gergo Matyas October 14, 2022

Hey there,

I'd take November 25th.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 19, 2022

Oh, oh, I finally managed to think of one - can I grab the next free slot?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2022

Absolutely @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-!  December 9th was the first available for you.

Oliver Schalch October 24, 2022

Grabing next slot. yey

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 24, 2022

Congrats Oliver!  You got the last spot.

Saralie S.
Community Manager
January 27, 2023

@Oliver Schalch Hello Oliver!  It's your turn for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics

Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2022

I'd love to get next spot - I guess February 17, 2023? :) 

Dhananjay Kumar November 11, 2022

I late to see this post, can I take Feb 24

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2022

Hi @Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk @Dhananjay Kumar!

Check back closer to the beginning of February when we will start booking slots again.  For now, everything has been claimed, but feel free to jump in and participate in other Friday fun posts that are happening weekly.

Thanks!

Alberto Salvante
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2022

Hi guys!

Oh nooooeess!! I am only now seeing this new fun idea! I'd love to create a thread related to the soccer World cup! Buuuuut I guess next Friday is no more available =(

Can I please take the first available friday night??

Thank you and Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Alberto

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2022

Hi @Alberto Salvante!

As I stated above, sign-ups are currently closed.  Please check back again closer to February when we post a new sign up page.

Thanks!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

The newest sign up page has been posted here if anyone wants to start claiming a spot!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events