Friday fun: choose-your-own-funventure!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 28, 2017

For those of you celebrating or taking some time off, you might feel like me right now:

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 9.09.47 AM.png

So, why not take the opportunity to catch up on some Friday fun! Post a selfie or a picture of your pet, tell us a joke, finish the 12 days of Atlassian Christmas (just two more days to go!), share a 2017 memory, or tell us what you got for the holidays this year.

All previous Friday fun threads can be seen here. And (drumroll): now you can sign up to post a future Friday fun thread and earn the Friday funmaker badge! Sign up here!

1 comment

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2017

I'm right there with you Monique, I feel lost!

Here is something to jog our memories. 

IMG_3909-small.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 29, 2017

Aww what a cute pic and great times! @josh and @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ ^^^^

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2018

Awesome Picture!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events