Friday fun: show us your pets

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2017

Show us a picture of your pet(s)!

We don't have any pets right now in our house, but we do have a flock of wild turkeys hanging out on our lawn. (This is not a regular occurrence here in the SF Bay Area.) 

21427427_10100252326832391_6534497728417614504_o.jpg

This thread inspired by the fact that I want to see a picture of @Kimberly Deal's dogs.

32 comments

Comment

Stephanie Grice
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2017

WARNING: The following image may cause an excessive outpouring of emotions. Be advised. 

1940_34A.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

*HEART EYES EMOJI*

Nick G. (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Melting!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

SO CUTE.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

OMG

JoCo
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

We had some guests in the Austin office yesterday! A baby lemur and a 3-week-old monkey (named George, of course!).

IMG_8108.JPGIMG_8114.JPG

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

WHY DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

JOHN, A LEMUR. WHERE IS MY LEMURS. 

Nick G. (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

Karl the Dog!

20935081_10159127006825433_790071956005228652_o (1).jpg

Like LarryBrock likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

That expression! Oh man this is the best thread ever already.

Alison Paige
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

That boy looks ready to PLAY!

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2018

omg, so cute!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

This is Mr. Beau the English Setter. You can find him on his own instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/mrbeautheenglishsetter/

10254347_938919256152737_895297984_n.jpg1690612_1585765944970550_1128182610_n.jpg10665547_1519974101596781_256923006_n.jpg11379836_459342944227386_498310833_n.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

These photos are so great! (And your model is adorbs.) Did you take the pix, @Kevan Lin?

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

ha thanks! yup taken by yours truly :) I was a photographer in a past life.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

It shows; they are great shots.

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2018

What a beautiful fluff ball!

Alison Paige
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

This is my sweet Edgar! Edgar in the backyard.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

What a happy face!

Erika
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

This is Jackson :)11755077_10154094953934966_1677587203308967985_n.jpg

Like LarryBrock likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

AAAH another great shot and another adorable model. 

Jer Villanueva
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

Jackson (Schnoodle), Bear (Chihuahua) and Ritzy (Border Collie Mix). Office doggos at the park.

IMG_3982.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

Ritsy's expression is my favorite!

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2017

This is Moritz, my tomcat

IMG_0333.JPGIMG_0370.JPG

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

A fluffball with feet!

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2017

Duncan Worley

Duncan.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 8, 2017

I love how he coordinates with the rug!

Bridget
Community Manager
October 16, 2017

Hello team! Today marks my first day at Atlassian + my first Community post. Exciting! 

I know it's not Friday, but...

Dorcas, my 6 month old hairless cat, is pictured below. 

IMG_4277.jpg

Like Scott Theus likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 16, 2017

Amazing @Bridget. Amazing. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

Esk got a round of applause at Summit:

RedCat.jpeg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 16, 2017

And she deserved it. :) 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2017

Before anyone asks why she looks small, evil and a bit scraggy, she is

• the runt of a litter who was starved as a kitten before being rescued.
  • a pure black cat who is well over 17 (90ish in human) and hence allowed a few white hairs.
  • evil.
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 17, 2017

LOL

MadelineBarr November 10, 2017

benny4.jpgThis is Benny. He's about 4 years old and he's a rescue. This is the face I come home to everyday. Sometimes he gets to join me at work as part of a student therapy program. There is a group of us who help students adjust to university life, manage stress and anxiety, and come together through their love of dogs.  Benny has his own FB page: https://www.facebook.com/bennyatmac/ 

benny.jpg

He is a complete goofball and super loving! (and very dapper)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 10, 2017

AAAAH oh my gosh I love him. 

Bridget
Community Manager
November 10, 2017

That lil nose! So sweet, thanks for sharing :).

MadelineBarr January 10, 2018

For Christmas I received a cutting machine, so I designed and created a t-shirt with my buddy, Benny, on it. 

I decided to wear this next volunteer dog therapy session.

BennyT.jpg

Like Kat Warner likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 10, 2018

@MadelineBarr my jaw is on the floor, that is amazing!

Alison Paige
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2018

Amazing is what I wanted to say, too!

MadelineBarr January 11, 2018

@Monique vdB and @Alison Paige Thank you so much!

I love doing it.

Season
Atlassian Team
December 7, 2017

IMG_20171129_202448_098.jpg

Ford Prefect: the most expensive "free" cat on Craig's List - unneutered, stomatitis, covered in ticks, serious heart murmur. 12 years later, with most of his teeth removed and his hearing gone, he is still the sweetest, most easygoing and mellow cat I've ever met. He'll jump on anybody's lap and loves tummy scratches.

_20171006_180802.jpg

Vegeta: named after a fierce warrior prince, is actually afraid of everything. Our theory is he's just waiting for the day when we decide to eat him (his thinking, not ours). Loves to interrupt at-home yoga with loud meows and rubbing his face all over yours.

IMG_20171020_105912_378.jpg
Loopsy: owns us, the other cats, the apartment, the world. I asked to foster the "meanest" cat they had; they were considering sending her to a barn cat rescue. After many scratches (worth it) and adoption, she loves to snuggle with us, under blankets, and with Ford and Vegeta whether they want to or not. Has recently learned to tap us with her paw for attention.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 8, 2017

@Season, I love Ford Prefect's fluffiness (and name), Vegeta's fear of being eaten, and Loopsy's loopsyness!

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2018

Omg, so cute!

Adil Qureshi
Atlassian Team
January 23, 2018

Goldendoodle time!! 

IMG_0732.JPG

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
February 5, 2018

Looks so happy!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Here's my sweet boy Max, he is 8 years old and my husband and I adopted him 3 years ago. This photo actually shows him smiling :)IMG_5376.JPG

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc Look at that smiley angel. 😭

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 28, 2018

@Erica Moss love him so much :)

Jenn McClung June 6, 2018

Here are pics of my two cats.  The grey cat is Storm.  He is my big. laid-back, teddy-bear of a cat.  Paisley is my tortoise shell cat, she is tiny and runs the house.  Both cats love to try to sit in my lap if a laptop is present.

IMG_0231.jpgIMG_0033.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2018

@Jenn McClung Those faces. ❤️

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

wreck the tree and blame the doggies fa la la la la...

IMG-4cf65d4e78d724dd8fa747ac5f2e0a16-V.jpg

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

@Alana Fernando I love it! 😆

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

This happens every christmas. He waits until we set the tree and then starts climbing it. 😑

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

This is George (as in Chrissy wants to "name her George, and hug her and pet her and squeeze her").  George does not like me.

LittleWeirdo.jpg

Like Alana Fernando likes this
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

As I know George comes near you when you have something to eat! right? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

Correct.  There was an egg sandwich on the other side of me when this photo was taken.  She likes eggs.  The only other time I get affection is if I have the kitty-crack packet open (They're cat treats, small biscuits which all of the cats I know will do anything to get hold of.  I don't know of they're called something else in other countries, but they're "Dreamies" here)

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

Ok, so....I am finally on a PC and remember to come post on this thread....sooo late to the party.

So here's Alistair.  He's a Westie, or West Highland White Terrier, for those being proper. I wouldn't say he lives up to his terrier ways.  He's super chill.  Just hangs out, doesn't dig, doesn't bark much, only in the yard and never in the house. It's kinda like having a cat that likes to go on walks :)

I would upload pics of my walkers/petsitting, but they seem to all be too large and I'll have to spend some time editing.  1040872_10201288551843476_1478661568_o.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ He is perfect. 😍

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 19, 2018

Can't wait to meet Alistair, @Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_.  I will get to Columbus some day!!!

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

and so the Cats don't feel left out. 
Here's Orion and Priscilla.  They are both some sort of Siamese or Himalayan mix.  Pris's mom was a flame point Himalayan.  No idea on Orion, he was a found kitty, totally declawed.  Posters to find his family went unanswered so he became a part of ours. <3

2017-12-28 11.12.32.jpg2018-05-13 17.59.40.jpg

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2018

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ They look so comfy — and now I want to take a nap. 😴

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2018

I am always super jelly of the cats, cause they have a tail, with which to cover their noses....I want to be able to do that, especially in the winter :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2018

A cute cat often sitting on the hood of a car in the garden downstairs, we call her "latte"

cat.jpg

Like Deleted user likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2018

We might have a new pet.  She moved in next door, but seems to want to live with us (this is an unusual sight in town centres in the UK by the way)

Needless to say, the cat is not impressed.

newpet.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 17, 2018

Hahaha I wish I had a random chicken perched on our fence!

We had a turkey and her baby living on our driveway for a while, then found eggshells in the backyard. So mad we missed seeing a turkey baby hatching!!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2018

There were four up there a minute ago!  I think it's time to talk to the neighbours about better fencing.

Or maybe not, we all like eggs in this house...

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2018

Perhaps posting my pic will revive this thread as I always enjoy seeing people's pets.  This is Riley, our 7lb Yorkshire Terrorist who thinks he's a 70lb Rottweiler.  Well, that or a cat as he likes to frequently park himself on the back of this chair or our couch.  At 12 years, he's pretty healthy for an "old man".

Riley the cat-dog.JPG

Like Deleted user likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 23, 2018

So cute!  And 12 isn't too old for a Yorkie, right?

@BiancaE and @Ali Sanne, I believe you both owe this thread some pet pictures...

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2018

True @Monique vdB - Yorkies can live to 20+ with proper care and nutrition.  Riley is pretty spry for his age - still loves to fetch his ball!

Ali Sanne
Atlassian Team
July 26, 2018

@Monique vdB you know I'm all too happy to share a pic of Slammy.

This is Slamson - 11 weeks old on Monday. He's a mini Australian Labradoodle (I affectionately call him the "frappuccino" of dogs) and the sweetest boy in the world. Here is today "helping" me work remotely!

ACS_0006.JPG

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
July 24, 2018

This is my boo, Barley. He's now a 50 pound Border Collie mix (maybe English Pointer, maybe Pit Bull) who is about 1.5 years old and my favorite thing in the world. I adopted him from the pound in March and we've already had some great adventures. Shameless plug to follow him on Instagram.

31709236_1951167855194885_5614115472459956224_n

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2018

Kosmo, now four year old rescued Husky-mix. Looking at this pictures again I'm making girly noises I don't want to talk about :D

Kosmo.jpg

Komso2.jpg

Like # people like this
jackdavid
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 8, 2024

kitty-cat-kitten.jpeghere is my favourite cat,, in this world..😍😍

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events