• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

classic project or Next gen projects which one will sync properly with tempo

I have created two projects one in Classic and another one in Nextgen project and would like to know which one will be better to sync properly with tempo timesheet

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Ponvel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Since the Next-gen template is a new and beta feature on JIRA, we recommend you to use the Classic project template to better integrate with Tempo plugin.

The Next-gen is a good option for teams looking for a simpler and more intuitive way to track your issue's progress, however, it still has some lacks of functionality that would impact the integration with Tempo as the ones below:

Ability to edit the Tempo Account field in NextGen projects

Add existing custom fields to next-gen projects

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

Let me know if this information helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

5,185 views 5 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you