Tool to schedule appointments

Jessica CAURO February 8, 2021

Hello,

Our helpdesk service wants to be able to schedule meetings with users (installation of workstations, applications, etc.) from Jira Service Management.

This "calendar" would provide a global visual of all current / upcoming appointments for the team leader as well as for the technicians.

Do you know if there is a tool on the marketplace for this?

Thanks !

2 answers

0 votes
Darshanaa _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 9, 2023

Hi there @Jessica CAURO 

Hope all is well. I recently came across this question and I'm happy to say that our team is in the midst of implementing something very similar to your ask above.

We currently have a prototype of this idea and would love to hear your thoughts/feedback on our prototype. 

Please let me know if you/your team would be interested to test it out.

Thanks & have a great day! :)

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Hi @Jessica CAURO 

I'd consider whether a tool is necessary - you could:

• Add custom date fields to track when an installation is taking place
  • When a date is agreed upon, enter it into the appropriate field
  • Visualise this data through a dashboard and/or Confluence to show a technician what they've got coming up today, in 3 days, etc
    • You could filter the queries which feed the dashboard to dynamically show based on logged in user - for example, if their tasks are based on assignee the JQL might be assignee = currentuser()

If you are very keen on the calendar view however, there are apps available on the Marketplace - check out Calendar for Jira - Plan Team Activities or if you're a Microsoft user, potentially Outlook Meetings for Jira

Or search the Marketplace for more options!

Ste

Jessica CAURO February 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your reply !

The app Calendar for JIRA - Plan Team Activities seems to match my needs!

I hadn't seen it while searching on the marketplace, thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events