Make workflow active for project

Maurice Stassen November 20, 2018

In the cloud version when i go to project settings i dont have much options.

I can not activate a workflow-schema.

Why not ? What am i doing wrong ?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2018

Hi @Maurice Stassen,

As Alexey mentioned, you created a next-gen project and this type of project was created to be more simple, with fewer functionalities.
It's not possible to edit the workflow, but if you need more statuses you can click on the "+".
All new status added before "To Do" will be of the category "To do". Status added between "To do" and "Done" will be set as "In progress". Status added after "Done" will be of the category "Done".

If you need to use screens and edit workflow, I believe that the best option is to create a Classic project.

Please, check our article below to find more information about next-gen project and the difference between next-gen and classic:

- Everything you want to know about next-gen projects in Jira Cloud

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Carina Verdugo December 27, 2018

Hi Angelica, 

I didn't found the "+" icon to create more statuses.

Where is it found? In which screen?

** I found it in the board screen.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2018

Hello,

It means that you created a next-gen project. Next-gen projects have limited functionality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events