I have 116 Epics. When I go to add a parent to a story, I can only select from 50 of my epics.

keving July 11, 2019

I have a next-gen project and I have 116 Epics set up in my Roadmap. When I go to add a parent (or change parent) to a story, it only shows 50 epics even if I type the name of the epic. Is there a way to get the whole list of my epics in my project to show up?

4 answers

0 votes
Kristy Buchanan August 30, 2019

Was this fixed? It is still an issue for me.

keving September 5, 2019

This is working for me now. When I go to add a parent to a story I see all the epics.

0 votes
Eoin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2019

All - we're currently working on a fix for this - apologies for the inconvenience. This should be resolved very soon

keving September 5, 2019

It's working for me now — thanks for fixing this!

0 votes
John Chertok July 19, 2019

had the same issue.. seems like old epics (back from January) were not showing up in the list, and only new ones did! Ended up recreating a bunch of epics and re-assigning issues in order to fix this..

keving July 19, 2019

Hi John, I tried deleting and recreating all my epics, but they are still not showing up.

0 votes
Eoin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2019

Hi @keving - we're currently rolling out a fix for this. It should be resolved now or very soon for you.

Cheers

keving July 19, 2019

This would be a tremendous help to my workflow if you could fix this.

Suggest an answer