It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Display a sum of estimate points in board columns Edited

I haven't seen a clear solution yet on next-gen projects using the board, to display the sum of the story estimate points.

image.png

There are some Chrome add-ons to do that, but none of them are working on next-gen at the moment.

I think there is probably a way to do that if I activate the sprint feature, but we are in a scrumban setup and I don't really want to mess with classical sprints.

Also another side question (I should probably ask in another thread) : I can add a "max" rule on a column, but no "min" rule. I had to put it in the title of the column, but that's not gonna trigger any alert. In scrumban the Kanban Planning is triggered when you reach a "min" value for a WIP, so that would be very helpful ;)

Thanks

2 answers

Hey Alexis,

Can you please tell me what actually happens with a Scrumban process?

Regards

Akbar.

I would really like to see the sum of estimates in each column, did you ever figure out a way to do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

456 views 4 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you