Can I control the number of days when a card is moved out of the Done column and hidden?

Sue Hannan February 24, 2020

Can I change the 14 day window that archives (or hides) cards/tickets in that are older than 14 days?

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Teong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2020

Hi Sue, we are currently working on the ability to manually clear the DONE tickets for Kanban (non-sprint enabled) next-gen projects. Keep in view the roadmap here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/whats-new/next-gen

We will also announce the release in the Next-gen collection when it's ready.

Ray Wu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2020

@Ivan Teong any update on this?

Ivan Teong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2020

Working on this in the next few sprints.

Sue Hannan May 12, 2020

@Ivan Teong was also wondering about an update. More important though is how to remove Done Epics from the Roadmap. We had to move them to the bottom of our roadmap to make it easier to see the other work. We would prefer to have them fall off the roadmap when all issues below are done and the epic itself is done. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events