What is the best plugin in jira that will help to trace project progress?

Fatima Yousif Abdulla October 1, 2019

I am working in an organization which we develop software systems.

We currently have an excel sheet lists of all systems/projects containing the main details as project name, short description, project lead, team members/ resources from different groups and project status.

As a first step, we would like to create portfolio and dashboard in Jira to trace the overall progress of the projects with the mention details.

What would be the best plugin in Jira for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

Hi @Fatima Yousif Abdulla and welcome to Community!

Two apps can be interesting for your use case:

• Structure shows an overview of your projects progress, it can look like an Excel sheet and you can add several attributes (progress, formulas...):

e21e9199-701b-43a6-9e4b-60aa936ece94

• Profields allows you to add custom fields to a project: status, due date, etc.

99b49ad2-1305-4e1c-ae66-a90ed68b1cd4

Both of these apps add a lot of useful features, so I would recommend to try them for a few weeks/months for free before choosing one.

Hope this helps!

- Manon

Fatima Yousif Abdulla October 1, 2019

Hi Manon,

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.

Appreciate your assistance and support.

I will check both apps and will share my feedback and thoughts.

Best Regards,

Fatima

0 votes
Flora Rubio [DEISER] October 1, 2019

Thanks @Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_  for the suggestion. @Fatima Yousif Abdulla I am part of Deiser, Profields editor, dot not hesitate to reach our support team if you need more details regarding our App. https://jira.deiser.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Flora

Suggest an answer