Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Confluence user

Miha May 16, 2022

Hello, I have just started working as a BA on a new project who is using Confluence. As I have never used Confluence before please could you help me on how to catch up fast with Confluence or suggest me an useful tutorial? Thank you in advance.

7 answers

4 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

Hi @Miha ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community. 

You can check the video tutorials listed on the below page it cover multiple Atlassian products

Regards,
Sri 

Miha May 16, 2022

Thank you SriKumar. I will check those videos. Have a nice day.

Like • Sri Kumar likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Welcome to Confluence @Hima Bindu Eedala! This is a life changing moment for you. Take a deep breath and survey your surroundings - you'll want to remember this in the years to come!

Atlassian University has some great free (and paid) resources. I highly recommend you take the Confluence Fundamentals course, which is free, recently revamped, and an excellent primer for how to use Confluence. 

Atlassian University 

I also recommend you create a personal Space in your Confluence instance and just start playing there with creating, editing, formatting and using macros for pages and content - hands on experience is the best experience to learn from!

A few more resources:

Confluence Overview

How to Create a Culture of Knowledge Sharing

And of course, keep coming back here with questions and we'll be here to support you on your journey!

Miha May 16, 2022

Hello Andy, thank you very much for your answer and suggestions. Actually I bought a Confluence training on internet which doesn't give me the basic info about Confluence as I thought. I will search on Atlassian University for the free/paid resources. Best regards

Like • # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Hima Bindu Eedala May 16, 2022

Hello Miha,

It's so nice that you're here. Please follow below link to setup your account create/manage/collaborate e.t.c

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/resources/

Miha May 16, 2022

Thank you Hima. I will do this settings. Best regards

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Hi @Miha welcome to the Confluence group and Atlassian community.

I wish you are able to access the shared links by our members and progressing. Feel free to reach out to this group and post any Confluence related queries.

Miha May 18, 2022

Thank you G. Yes, I am follwing the videos being focussed on the Confluence tool. Best regards

0 votes
ruddy.cuevasmorillo December 4, 2022

Hi, I am new on the platform, I know it will be very useful to increase and share knowledge and experiences.

0 votes
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

@Miha Hey there! My name is Stephanie Zhang and I'm with the Confluence team. Would you be willing to speak to us about your experience onboarding? As a token of appreciation we can offer you a $70 giftcard.

Let me know your availability at szhang5@atlassian.com if you're interested!

Thanks,
Steph

0 votes
Siddharth Pardeshi [C] May 31, 2022

Hello all,  New to confluences application. Just testing it

Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

@Siddharth Pardeshi [C] Hey there! My name is Stephanie Zhang and I'm with the Confluence team. Would you be willing to speak to us about your experience? As a token of appreciation we can offer you a $70 giftcard.

Let me know your availability at szhang5@atlassian.com if you're interested!

Thanks,
Steph

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events