Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

內 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Partnerships Atlympic Event: 

To win a medal in the Partnerships Event, create a post in this collection about how you use Atlassian Products in conjunction with other best-of-breed tools!

For this challenge, we want you to share with us how you use integrations with product partners like Slack, AWS, Microsoft, and Zoom to get your work done. You can find a full list of Atlassian Partners on this page

Here are some themes to get your creative juices flowing! 

• How you use Atlassian + Partner product integrations for remote collaboration

• How you use Atlassian + Partner product integrations for hybrid work (some people in office, some WFH)

The posts with the most likes/comments/views will earn a spot on the podium (and of course eternal glory).

Tips for getting more engagement on your post:

• Have your peers upvote/comment on your post

• Share your post on social using #Atlympics

8 comments

Bridget Community Manager Jul 28, 2021

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ so cool!!! Thank you for submitting :)

Flavien Gache Community Leader Aug 03, 2021

Here is my contribution ;) 

Slack integration 

Like # people like this

Hi everyone ,

here is my submission. I wrote about Slack and Bitbucket integration and how it helps our QAs.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlympic-event-Partnership-Slack-bitbucket-integration-that/m-p/1770808#M1659

Like Bridget likes this
Kishan Sharma Community Leader Aug 06, 2021

Thank you @Bridget I have posted about our integration with zoom here.

Hana Kuerov獺 Community Leader Aug 06, 2021

Hi,

here is my submission about Jira integration with Sentry.

Dave Liao Community Leader Aug 08, 2021

I'm late to the party, but here's my cat-tastic post about Lucid's Lucidchart Diagrams Connector.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

380 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you