🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Announcement @2x.png

Hello Community! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the Partnerships Atlympic Event: 

To win a medal in the Partnerships Event, create a post in this collection about how you use Atlassian Products in conjunction with other best-of-breed tools!

For this challenge, we want you to share with us how you use integrations with product partners like Slack, AWS, Microsoft, and Zoom to get your work done. You can find a full list of Atlassian Partners on this page

Here are some themes to get your creative juices flowing! 

• How you use Atlassian + Partner product integrations for remote collaboration

• How you use Atlassian + Partner product integrations for hybrid work (some people in office, some WFH)

The posts with the most likes/comments/views will earn a spot on the podium (and of course eternal glory).

Tips for getting more engagement on your post:

• Have your peers upvote/comment on your post

• Share your post on social using #Atlympics

8 comments

Comment

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 28, 2021

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ so cool!!! Thank you for submitting :)

Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Here is my contribution ;) 

Slack integration 

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021
Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

Hi everyone 👋 ,

here is my submission. I wrote about Slack and Bitbucket integration and how it helps our QAs.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlympic-event-Partnership-Slack-bitbucket-integration-that/m-p/1770808#M1659

Like Bridget likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

Thank you @Bridget I have posted about our integration with zoom here.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2021

Hi,

here is my submission about Jira integration with Sentry.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2021

I'm late to the party, but here's my cat-tastic post about Lucid's Lucidchart Diagrams Connector. 🐱

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events