Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

๐Ÿ“ˆ Lucidchart Diagrams Connector - Marketplace Apps Atlympics

Lucid's Lucidchart Diagrams Connector has saved my figurative bacon[1] many times. ๐Ÿฅ“ Sometimes super clear requirements are anything but super clear, but I've found a Lucidchart helps show what I actually meant to my customers and teammates.

๐Ÿ“Œ Did you know? Lucidcharts don't have to be static - you can source data from other systems, like org chart info from Salesforce.

In Confluence - both Data Center and Cloud! - you can embed Lucidcharts into wiki pages. I've done this for years to help make more navigable, more visual landing pages. In this example, I linked each branch of my team org chart[2] to our personal spaces:

lucidchart-example.PNG

Of course, Lucidchart isn't just for Confluence. If you have Jira - Data Center or Cloud - you can view Lucidcharts in-line within your Jira issues for easy reference, saving you valuable clicks.

Don't have Jira? Use Lucidchart by itself - it's not bound by any particular collaboration suite. Cash money.

Hope this article gives you ideas of how to use Lucidchart side-by-side with your Atlassian tools. This post was brought to you by the Atlympics!

[1] Or tofu, if you're not a meat eater.
[2] Quite fictional team.

Disclaimer: I'm a Lucidchart fan, and addicted to coffee.

2 comments

Shout-out to RandomAPI for generating my lovely fictional team for this example. ๐Ÿ˜…

Like โ€ข Bridget likes this
Bridget Community Manager Aug 11, 2021

Great post @Dave Liao ! Crushing it :) 

Like โ€ข Dave Liao likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ“น Apptoberfest demo contest roundup: vote for your favorite demos!

Hi Community! The submissions are in (and listed below) for the ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‚Apptoberfest๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿป Demo Competition and itโ€™s time for you to place your votes for the best: Analytics & reporting app demo ...

93 views 2 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you