how do I see issues created only yesterday on dashboard

2 answers

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

Hi @Abhishek Pandey and welcome to our Community!

Try something like that:

project = <project name> AND created > startOfDay(-1)  AND created < endOfDay(-1)  
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

Hi @Abhishek Pandey,

As Grigory has said, use this filter and then add a gadget in your Dashboard with this filter. You need to share the filter with everyone that will have access to this Dashboard or the gadget won't work

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 14, 2018

Good addition, thank you, @Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]:) 

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

@Abhishek Pandey- you might also consider sharing with "logged in users" instead of "everyone" depending on your security and access control standards.  "Everyone" allows anyone who can reach the Jira server to gain a tiny amount of visibility which some Security folks dislike. :-)
~~Larry Brock

Like Clay Lovett likes this
Abhishek Pandey November 20, 2018

@Grigory Salnikov 

project = <project name> AND created > startOfDay(-1AND created < endOfDay(-1)

This function is not working Sir. 

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2018

Hi @Abhishek Pandey!

What do you mean it does not work? How can you tell?

Abhishek Pandey November 21, 2018

@Grigory Salnikov  Sir,

I checked the function it was not working.

1 vote
Chen Oppenhaim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2021

Here what worked for me:

status changed to ([STATUS_1], [STATUS_2]) by currentUser() after startOfDay(-2) ORDER BY updated DESC
Marc Isikoff October 30, 2023

I made dashboard gadget (rich filter) to show issues created today, yesterday, then -2 day thru -7 days ago.

Smart values on the rich filter for Issue Created:

Today: created >= startofday() and created <= endofday()

Yesterday: created >= startofday(-1) and created <= endofday(-1)

7 days ago: created >= startofday(-7) and created <= endofday(-7).

But the gadget only shows today, but I'm guessing tomorrow it will show today and yesterday and in a week will have all 7 days.

I believe this is correct as (-7) = 7 days in the past, while (7) would be <impossible> 7 days in the future.

Suggest an answer