workflow print

Stephan Bloss March 9, 2014

How can I print, save or export a workflow as a picture (jpg) or pdf

4 answers

0 votes
Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2015

Currently this is not supported and Atlassian considered that this would be a new feature (after silently dropping it while releasing the new workflow editor).

Be sure that you vote and comment on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35882

0 votes
Stephan Bloss March 26, 2014

thanks for your answers!

I'm working with jira ondemand (version 6.x) and I haven't tried it yet to print it with "View Workflow". But I believe you that this will work.

the PDF View Plugin would be very helpful, but it is not only available for on demand usage.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

If a simple saved image is sufficient to your needs, then follow Chris' advice.

If you need more control over its look, layout, or over the export document in general, use the PDF View Plugin.

This plugin's scriping capabilities allow you to access the workflow details (statuses, transitions, colors, etc.) and based on that you can render the PDF document. As that PDF template is totally customizable and programmable, you can get 100% the document you look for.

0 votes
Chris Rondeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2014

In what version, in 5.2 (possibly earlier) and above, from the project side if you open an issue, you should have a link to 'View Workflow' where status is displayed. That links to an image you can then save.

Suggest an answer