when viewing an issue how can I see which sprint its in?

Tom Murton July 7, 2013

So when looking at a story/task/bug, basically anything, how can i see which sprint its assigned to? We used to do this with fix version but this works differently now we have upgraded our Jira and greenhopper (now in GH 6.1).

As other parts of the company use Rally and we use the Jira/Rally connector it means we need to be able to see all the tasks and which sprint they are currently in.

5 answers

0 votes
Tom Murton July 24, 2013

Any help with this guys? Its also having the knock on effect that as part of the company uses Rally and they use the Rally connector that this is now broken :(

0 votes
Amit Girme July 21, 2013

As per the findings till now, we need to start the sprint to display the information on Agile panel of view issues screen. And to start any new sprint old should be closed first.

Ranjith can you please put some light on it?

0 votes
Tom Murton July 21, 2013

Problem is that it only shows up when its an active sprint, so if I have it in sprint 16 and sprint 16 is active it shows, I have a story in sprint 17 which isnt active yet (its up next) but on the right hand side it shows nothing, is this an issue with our setup maybe?

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Alternatively you can show the "sprint" column in your issue navigator...

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

In the Agile panel at the right corner.

Suggest an answer