I created a dashboard and shared it with all logged in users. I also made the specific user the owner of the dashboard but they are unable to see it. What is missing?
Three things to check:
1. Does the user have permission to view any/all JQL filters being used.
2. Does the user have permission to view the dashboard.
3. Does the user have permission to view issues within the projects that should be supplying data to the filters and/or dashboard.
1. All filters are public on this DB
2. Yes, user has permissions. I logged in as user
3. User has access to all projects. When I logged in as them I could see all the projects and click into their boards.
The user is in the default jira users group.
I logged in as the user and with the link I was able to open it and favorite it.
What is odd is that there is no option under dashboards to View All Dashboards.
When I log in as the user and click dashboards that is now their default DB.
It looks like that may be the expected behavior. Take a look at this Atlassian Doc
under the heading Search for an existing or shared dashboard. Does that describe the behavior you are seeing?
@Stefanie Sullivan So glad you found it. Not being sure if you were on Server or Cloud I was not sure where you would find it.
Now, if the user has more than one Starred dashboard, there is probably a link available in her menu to reach the Dashboard list.
If that is not available, you may also be able to look in the Star menu to get the Find option for several things like Dashboards, and Saved Filters.
So glad to have been of service.
There are a few things that will need to be clarified first.
I hope this help. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events