url in notification assistant Edited

Iam using notification assistant for jira but have 2 problem
1) how can change issue link
plugin open " /servicedesk/customer/portal/0/issue key" but my link is "/browse/issuekey"
2) when i sent ${summery}
to sms gateway ( asp programing language)
gateway dont support & character
how can change ((&))with ((26%)) and send it in url body

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Mehran,

To change that URL, take a look at https://documentation.riada.se/display/NAFJ/Set+up+your+own+Email+Template where you can set the type from JSD Details Type, to Details Type instead.

The difference is that one is used for the customer, so that they can acces their ticket, but the one you're referring to is for the agents, that can browse the tickets in Jira.

2. I have created a bug report for this, as URL encoding should be used and not HTML encoding. It's available at https://jira.riada.se/browse/NAS-55

Best Regards

Hi Mehran,

A follow up question, what is the use case for when you get  ((&)) in the URL ?

As I can see, we don't change the values for & signs, but they should now be sent just as they are, meaning & is not changed. However, if you might use a placeholder, and that value contains  ((&)) it might happened.

Does your endpoint support & signs?

Best Regards

dear alexander

thanks for your support my email problem solved , but still problem with &amp exist .
sms gateway use &amp to separate different part of url like mobile number and template id but when i sent jira field ( ex: ${summery}) and it contain &amp
trouble begins because sms gateway think it is other part of template and don't send any value after &amp , could you please help me in this regard?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

351 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot