(tempo) change week starting day?

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013

Hi,

We are experiencing a problem with the calendar JS popups shown in different sections in our Jira instance.

I remember that in old Jira versions (4.0, 3.13 ..) there was a general configuration setting to manage the week starting day. In recent versions this setting disappeared and Jira extracts this info by looking at the user locale.

So, If I configure my user to English(US) the week starts Sunday, while Spanish(Spain) starts in Monday. That's fine because users can be spread around the world and they must have different configuration.

But in the screens, reports, configuration related to Tempo plugin, the same JS popup starts in Sunday regarless user's locale or the setting found at Tempo Administration: Period, Week Starts on ...

Is this a Tempo bug, or there is another setting to manage this?

Thanks.

PS: Using Jira 5.2.7 and Tempo 7.6.0.1

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

For the record, as Tempo support team stated:

in JIRA admin find Look and Feel and select 'Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker' to have the date pickers start on Monday.

thx.
0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2013

created JTMPO-851 to track this.

Suggest an answer