I have a project Kanban board, and I am trying to separate my tasks by due date, Can you help me configure the swimlanes properly? I think i need to identify the project name first to have it show up on my specific project kanban board (Project name is swf). then I put due date etc. The way I have these set up now (See the JQLs below for each swimlane) gathers tasks, however the tasks are not placed in the correct buckets according to their due dates. not sure what I am doing wrong.
1. Past Due = all tasks where the due date is in the past and is not yet complete/done.
my current JQL: project = swf and duedate < startOfDay()
2. Due ASAP = all tasks due within the current week
project = swf and duedate >= startOfDay('+1w')
3. Due within 2 weeks = all tasks due within the next 2 weeks
project = swf and duedate >= startOfDay ('+2w')
4. Due within 1 month = all tasks due within 30 days (1 month)
project = swf and duedate >= startOfMonth()
5. Due within 3 months = all tasks due within the next 3 months
project= SWF and due >= endOfMonth(3)
6. Everything else = all tasks that dont have a due date or that has a due date more than 3 months from now.
this one seems to be a type of default? no JQL for this swimlane.
thanks for the help,
I think I can describe what you are seeing here, swimlanes showing you
These rows come out because
I think you probably want to add upper bounds to the searches. Start with rule 2 - I suspect that should be:
project = swf and duedate >= startOfDay('+1w') and duedate < startOfDay ('+2w')
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events