svn: E175002: PROPFIND Error

Başarı Mobile A.Ş. December 2, 2014

Hi,

I can not use JIRA subversion plugin. JIRA version is 6.3.11. I'm getting the following error when I create or edit one of my repositories:

svn: E175002: PROPFIND Error : Inactive (svn: E175002: PROPFIND of '/common/classes': 405 Method Not Allowed

What can be the problem?

Regards

2 answers

0 votes
Başarı Mobile A.Ş. December 2, 2014

Yes, you are right. But the user that I used at subversion plugin has access all permissions.  These settings were work before.  can be the problem due to subversion plugin version and JIRA version?

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

If you remove the offending repository, does the plugin work? You implied there are more than one.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

Can I also assume you tried restarting JIRA?

Başarı Mobile A.Ş. December 3, 2014

Yes, of course. I restarted Jira many times. Before upgraded jira to 5.2 version, all repositories were active. There was no problem. Since 5.2 jira version, they are not working.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

In your original message you stated your JIRA version is 6.3.11. In your comment you stated JIRA 5.2. Which one is it? Which version of the subversion plugin are you using as well?

Başarı Mobile A.Ş. December 3, 2014

Sorry, The last jira version is 6.3.11. I upgraded it 10 days ago from 5.2 version. subversion plugin version is 2.0.3

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2014

This error message generally means you do not have permissions to access svn at the path being processed. 

1. The user you specified in the plugin configuration should be changed to a user that has full access to the repository or
  2. Add the svn permissions to the user in the repository or
  3. Change the path specified in the plugin configuration

Suggest an answer