status id problems

spearmint_man May 18, 2021

Ive a workflow which has 2 status which don't exist - and its active - so when i try to add a different workflow or edit it, it fails and throws a 500 error. I found this guide to apparently solve my exact issue, however !!!!

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unable-to-utilize-imported-or-restored-workflow-in-jira-server-231932026.html

When ive updated the DB entry and updated the id of the status it doesn't seem to recognise that value in the status page or on workflow, for example the link to edit status points to a different ID, i think to the one it was originally. So the DB status ID is wrong field? or its cached somehow? or ......

So currently im at a loss of what to do next ! Help sought :)

1 answer

0 votes
spearmint_man May 18, 2021

the xml exported has 2 status's 10311 & 10303 which have a warning sign next to them in the workflow which seem to be causing the problem. In statuses there is no corresponding value - so i followed the above guide. But as i stated - it didnt work, the DB updated but the GUI seems to reference the previous code of the status that i added via the gui status page - my next guess is inserting them via sql and see if that works - but this is v v buggy!! ....

<step id="12" name="To Do">
<meta name="jira.status.id">10311</meta>
</step>
<step id="13" name="REVIEW">
<meta name="jira.status.id">10303</meta>
</step>

Suggest an answer