sprint release - kanban

Stefan Ciutea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2014

Hello

I made the release following the steps https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=391087245 but the user stories are still on the board. The last status of the user stories is Fix Version/s.

what settings should I do so that the user stories that are part of the release no longer appear on the board?

Thank you in advance for your support,

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2014

Hi Stefan,

If you haven't changed the Work Sub-filter of the board, you should check whether the stories still belong to a specific Fix Version/s which has not been released yet. Please take note that all Fix Version/s must be released for the stories to be cleared off.

Cheers

Stefan Ciutea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2014

Hello,

I have checked and all the stories from the release have their status accepted and do not depend on a different storie. There is a possibility that I can not do the Release because the column DONE is named LIVRAT / ACCEPTAT?

Best regards,

Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2014

Hi Stefan,

I don't think the column name matters as long as it's still the rightmost column in your Kanban board. And I don't get what you mean by "The last status of the user stories is Fix Version/s". Fix Version/s should be a field and not a status. What I'd like you to check is:

• go to the View Issue screen of an issue that you think should be cleared off the board but not yet done so
  • look into the Fix Version/s field and see how many versions it belongs to
  • if one of these versions is not yet released, then the issue will still remain in the Kanban board (assume that you haven't changed Work Sub-filter)

Please take note that all Fix Version/s must be released for the stories to be cleared off.

Suggest an answer