sprint burndown gadget not working

Jatin Jalwan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

i am trying to setup project dashboard and seem to be facing issues with two gadgets.

The roadmap gadget is not picking up latest data,

the burndown gadget is showing a flat line

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

Hi @Jatin Jalwan,

There might be multiple causes here. Which line is flat, more exactly? Some screenshots would be useful. 

You could also try building a powerful dashboard for your Scrum projects by using the gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app. See this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/8-gadgets-for-a-powerful-Scrum-dashboard-in-Jira/ba-p/1683063 

More specifically, the Sprint Burndown Burnup Chart gadget offered by this app could solve this problem for you.

image.png

Hope this helps.

Danut.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Jatin Jalwan 

For dashboard gadgets, it can help to post images of the gadgets and of their configuration settings.  That will confirm if you are using the built-in gadgets or marketplace addons.

Until we see those...

For the burndown gadget, the trend line could be flat if the issues were not sized before the sprint started.  Did that happen for your sprint?

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events