show activities last 7 days or end of the week to track the progress and performance of a team

Ricardo Gonzalez March 27, 2021

we have a group of developers who deal with Bugs, request, task, Story, etc. requests

at the beginning of the week they are assigned a group of issues to be solved (planning for the week).

I would like to see all progress at the end of the week:

from what they had assigned startofweek() to "how they finished on Friday endofweek(),

that is

how many cases were closed,
how many were left in progress stage
how many were left in "In Test" stage

i need view only a small group of developers:
"AND Assignee in (name.lastname1,name.lastname2,name.lastname3)"

I was using:
- AND issue in issueHistory() AND updated > endOfDay(-7) but the data is not correct. inaccurate

"last update" brings me updates, but

if at some point someone touches some closed case from three weeks ago for example, also it counts it as a recent update, and it's not what I need to see.
myjiraversion: 

JIRA v7.3.6

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Hi @Ricardo Gonzalez  - Did you ever get this working? 

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

@Ricardo Gonzalez 

If you are tracking week to week work and you have Jira Software I would suggest using Sprints.  You could place into the sprint each week their work and then when you close out the sprint you would have a history of what was completed each week and would be able to easily go back and see it.  

Suggest an answer