restore field configuration schemes

Sten Tore Fredriksen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 18, 2019

I made an error fiddeling with a spesific Custom Field. I was trying to add a custom field configuration  (subtype) to a new project, but in the process I added it to all project.. and now I do not know the initial configuration. Is there a way to restore this setting back to how it was before I did this change?

2 answers

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hello,

The only way to restore to previous configuration is to use a backup. But it will also restore all data along with configuration.

0 votes
Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hi @Sten Tore Fredriksen

Check the audit log in system administration to see if you can find previous values. If you want to restore the only option is through backup as Alexey mentioned.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer